Join our team!
Looking for working in our Travel Agency? You can grow your career and gain great experience and professional status by working for our well-established, successful business.
As one of the most known Mexico and Latin America specialized travel agencies , Wander Travel Advisers Inc., throughout his career has been characterized by offering customers an effective, responsive and innovative service.
Wander Travel Advisers Inc., is part of IATA, TICO and ACTA, organizations focused on the proper functioning and carrying out the tasks and duties of the tourism companies. Therefore has led us to have a commitment to excellence in our service in order to satisfy the necessities of our customers.
To meet these needs, we have experts in destinations like: Mexico, Peru, Egypt, and Middle East, including experts in Marketing, Sales and Accounting. Together they have helped us out a being involve in this highly competitive industry in which we belong, and especially the constant help of innovation and renewal.
We are currently hiring—and we'd like you to consider joining us.
FUNCTION:Under the guidance of the Sales Manager, the Europe Travel Agent Specialist is responsible for responding to incoming calls and emails from customers who have an interest in European trips.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide travel information to clients regarding worldwide destinations, transportation and accommodation options and travel costs, and recommend suitable products.
- Plan and organize vacation travel for individuals or groups
- Make transportation and accommodation reservations using computerized reservation and ticketing system
- Promote particular destinations, tour packages and other travel services
- Investigate new travel destinations, hotels and other facilities and attractions
- Provide travel tips regarding tourist attractions, foreign currency, customs, languages and travel safety.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Requires strong skills in customer service.
- Well travelled and with an excellent knowledge in the travel business concept.
- Experience in the travel sales industry or call centre environment would be an asset.
- Capable to keep a conversation, write and read in English / Spanish.
- High Knowledge in Amadeus and/or Sabre (Skills will be tested)
- Willing to work as part of a team and individually.
- Must be able to convey and comprehend product detail to meet customer needs.
- High knowledge in Groups reservations.
- Must be able to cope under pressure and be able to achieve goals
- Must have a pleasant telephone manner.
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
* DUE TO AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS***
This is a full-time permanent position offering a very competitive commission plan.
Job Type: Commission
- Amadeus/Sabre: 2 years (a plus)
- Travel Agent: 2 years (a must)
- Travel Agency: 2 years (a must)
Required license or certification:
- TICO (a must)